Friday, January 4, 2013

Short Review: Five Shades of Vampire: How I Became a Vampire's Mate by P. Bayliss

Title: Five Shades of Vampire: How I Became a Vampire's Mate
Author: P. Bayliss
Genre: Paranormal Romance, Erotic Romance
Format: eBook from Author
Buy: Amazon



A human woman must go through five levels of an ancient bonding ritual in order to become the mate of her vampire lover. Each level becomes more intense than the previous, culminating in the fifth level which is spoken of only in hush, envious whispers. Few human women have survived level five. Will the love between this mere mortal and her vampire lover be strong enough to overcome these hurdles…and whatever else lies on the other side of the bonding and mating ritual?


How I Became a Vampire's Mate is a very short book and with that my review will also be very short. I expected something entirely different when I started it and the book didn't meet my small expectations but one. The book was fun.

As for the plot, it was very confusing at first. I didn't know what was going on and things escalated too fast that I didn't realize things were getting good. There was a sudden plot twist in between and I found some bits a little silly. Maybe I didn't manage to connect to any of the characters. As the story continues the book gets steamy.

To sum it all up, the book was entertaining but the book wasn't written as well as I'd like it to be. If the book held a little more depth and had a great writing style. It would have been a greater book.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.