Sunday, September 16, 2012

In My Mailbox #47 : Secondhand Edition


A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post all books we have received where in the mail, bought or got from the library.

I went to a thrift shop yesterday morning with my boyfriend and his mom! Me and him came out with so much books and DVD's! It was crazy! Here are some books I found for cheap. 


Dead to The World by Charlaine Harris



Goddess of the Rose by P.C. Cast
A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
Hunger by Michael Grant

Lots of old books (I know). But I couldn't help it. I think this is the only time I'll actually buy these books (when they're cheap). Lol. Oh well! 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with picking up some bargain books that you've always wanted to read. I do it all the time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul :) !! I look forward to know what you think of these books Naj. Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.