Sunday, August 26, 2012

In My Mailbox #45


A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post all books we have received where in the mail, bought or got from the library.



These came last week on Wednesday! 


French Lessons by Elle Sussman (This sounds like such a sweet book!)
Fifty Shades Freed by E. L. James (Read the first two books, might as well finish the series)
Mermaid by Carolyn Turgeon (I bought this for my sister :D)
Divergent by Veronica Roth (A MUST READ)

What did you get on your IMM this week?

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Awesome..
    I need to read Divergent.. I´ve been saying that the whole year now :O So dissapointed about myself.. Hope you like it. Heard it´s amazing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been telling myself the same thing until I got it! <3 Get it, so we can both read it and fangirl about it.

      Delete
  2. Haha, nice haul. I've also read the first two Fifty Shades - I still haven't read the last, maybe some other time. I loveee Divergent! It's amazing :D Happy reading this week!! <33

    Here is my IMM !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divergent is amazing! You'll want to go straight into Insurgent, so I'm happy that it's out for you. Nothing is worse that waiting a year for the sequel. Also, I've only read the first two in the 50 Shades series. Hope the third is good! The ending of the second definitely leaves you wondering what will happen next.
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I'm on the right track! I need to get Insurgent before I start reading Divergent! Thanks for the heads up. :D Happy reading ladies! <3

      Delete
  4. French Lessons and Mermaid looks great! Need to check them out. Enjoy!

    P.S. Have I told you I love your blog header? It's just so sparkly and beautiful =D

    Here's my Book Haul post.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh! Thank you! <3 I made it myself. <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.