Saturday, February 11, 2012

In My Mailbox #40 (Megan Duncan Edition!)



A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post all books we have received where in the mail, bought or got from the library.

I came home from Uni this Wednesday and found a bunch of packages in the living room for me! Yaaay! The first ones I opened was the package I got from Megan (author of Released and Savor). :D Here's what she sent me! *supre excited*


Look at that awesomeness! :D Thanks so much Megan! You are AWESOME! *huugs* 
If you guys haven't read Released or Savor yet. You should go and buy it cause they're awesome! 



Bookmarks! Yayyy! I always love getting them! 


Some wonderful books I got as well! I can't wait to read Cinder and Dead Sky Morning! 

Bitten by Dan O' Brien
Dead Sky Morning by Karina Halle
Cinder by Marissa meyer
Indulge by Megan Duncan
Tempest Legacy by Nicole Peeler 
Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey

What did you get in your IMM?

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. So, glad everything made its way to you safely! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, pretty swag! I also love The Book Depository bookmarks. They're so useful. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome IMM! I won Savor so I can't wait to read it!
    I don't have an IMM this week :( but congrats on your your IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard anything about Indulge but the cover is stunning :).
    Everyone is talking about Cinder I really need to read this book !
    You got great books this week and I hope that you'll like them all :D !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great week it was for you. I will have to check some of these out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indulge has a beautiful cover. I love all the awag that you got as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOw ou got spoiled Naj :) !! That's so awesome, that must have made your day :) !!
    I really should check Megan's books out !! I'm hoping you'll love all the books you got.. Happy reading ;) !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.