Monday, December 12, 2011

In My Mailbox #33 [Another Epic Edition]


A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we post all books we have received where in the mail, bought or got from the library.

So, all my design jobs paid off and got me a wonderful range of books. Yay! I didn't even have to pay for them. :D More coming in as long as I continue with the freelancing.



Iron Queen by Julia Kagawa
Iron Daughter by Julia Kagawa
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter
Forgive my Fins by Tara Lynn Childs
Changeling Moon by Dani Harper
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
Darklight by Lesley Livingstone
Pale Blue Dot by Carl Sagan
A Kiss at Midnight by Eloisa James
Living Dead in Dallas by Charlene Harris
Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
The Man's book by Thomas Fink
Three Days to Dead by Kelly Meding
First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
Darkhouse by Karina Halle

What did you guys get this week?


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Okay wow! Lots and lots of amazing books. I would be so happy to get all that in a week. You have some awesome reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow fantastic haul! I still have to get the Faerie Ring too soon! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.