Friday, July 1, 2011

Status: June 2011


My Monthly Status
  • Books Read:
  • 41/100 books. 8 books behind -.-
Books I've read this March are as follows:
  1. Released (Agents of Evil #1) by Megan Ducan
  2. Radiance (Riley Bloom #1) by Alyson Noel
  3. Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood #1) by J. R. Ward
  4. Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens
  5. Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone (HP #1) by J. K. Rowling
  6. Bloody Bones (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #5) by Laurell K. Hamilton

Other Reviews:

Favorite Book of the Month: 


Re-Cover Me Friday this month:  
Author Interviews (NEW!)
    Highlights: 

    Comments:

    Yay! 6 books this month! I'm happy now. :D


    Photobucket

    1 comment:

    1. Great month. And happy belated birthday!!! I only read 2 of those books.

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.