Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #16

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading, wherein we share teasers (not spoilers) from the books we're currently reading.


"I watched Max as he removed the bag from off his back. “Keep an eye out while I fill this,” I told him as I took the bag from his grasp. Our fingers brushed slightly and I did my best to act as if I didn‟t notice. I dropped the bag and opened it, surveying the shelves of what was available." - Page 23


I'm I just started reading this a day or two ago as a PDF. As the my exams started. I had to stop reading for awhile. I'm trying to slowing read through chapters before I leave for Dubai on the 15th of June. I've got time I guess. :D Roughly 2 weeks from now. Anywaaaaays, I'm really enjoying this book. Even though its just the beginning. But I love how easy it is to read.

Whats on your Teaser Tuesday today? :D
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Cool teaser! I haven't heard of this. today, I'm finding a bunch of new novels to read1 hehe. Thanks:)

    here's mine if your interested:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-may-31st-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser
    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read the sample on kindle and really enjoyed it. I want to read it soon.
    here is mine
    http://frosybookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.