Friday, December 10, 2010

the Pretty lil' Book Covers

Good Morning Everyone!
I was on Pure Imagination's Blog browsing and reading some of the reviews when I saw this interesting post and decided to share some of my favorite book covers.

Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely, #3) Fate (Tattoo, #2) Eyes Like Stars (Théâtre Illuminata, #1) Darklight (Wondrous Strange, #2) The Pleasure Palace (Secrets of the Tudor Court, #1) Lost Voices (Lost Voices, #1) Glimmerglass (Faeriewalker, #1) Awaken Perchance to Dream (Théâtre Illuminata, #2) The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1) Pegasus
Book of Love (Knight Angels, #1)
Do you have any book covers you absolutely love? Post them up and Share.

- Naj

1 comment:

  1. I haven´t found and made a post about it yet. But maybe later :) Fun to se :)

    Yours are really good picked :) I really like the number 3. Eyes like stars.. Maybe I have to read that one, ust because of the fantastic cover :D
    Maybe all of them, they look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love comments they're what keeps me going with this blog.